Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 15ml, 100% organic
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Essential oil) Eucalyptus globulus is the most commonly used variety of eucalyptus world wide and has a pleasant and most recognizable fragrance. Eucalyptus, throughout time immemorial, has an affinity for enhancing the breath, making it s...
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Essential oil)
Eucalyptus globulus is the most commonly used variety of eucalyptus world wide and has a pleasant and most recognizable fragrance.
Eucalyptus, throughout time immemorial, has an affinity for enhancing the breath, making it suitable for topical application as well as direct inhalation supporting the whole family’s open breathing during challenging winter months. This Eucalyptus is very often used therapeutically because of its high (70% - 85%) eucalyptol content. Its powerful properties make eucalyptus oil a star support for direct inhalation or in diffuser therapy whenever the children bring home mucous from school, we keep plenty on hand and near our diffusers.
Cleansing and penetrating, eucalyptus oil may be used topically, diffused or in inhalation therapy to support in clearing and energizing tired or overworked bodies. It may also be used topically or in a spritzer as an insect repellent. Eucalyptus is added to many household cleaners for good reason, just add a few drops to what you already have for a fresh clean boost in scent and efficiency!
Eucalyptus has a refreshing and stimulating action on the mind, helping to improve concentration. It is associated with the alleviation of grief and sorrow, as well as opening the heart and intellect while equalizing emotions. Adding eucalyptus to your diffuser blends will add a crispness that can balance too much sweetness from florals or citrus.
HOW TO USE EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
· Diffuser: Eucalyptus globulus has a cool and crisp fragrance. Diffuse it in your home daily whenever the children are congested or you want to be sure to keep the air fresh and clean. Can be blended with other oils like peppermint and conifers to increase effectiveness.
OTHER WAYS TO USE EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Eucalyptus oil can be applied topically (in at least 50-50 dilution), as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or diffuser.
· Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle to reduce pet and stale odors.
· Add several drops to ½ oz marula oil and apply as a chest rub to encourage open and clear breath.
· Massage diluted eucalyptus oil (2% eucalyptus, 98% carrier oil) to promote feelings of comfort in the body and joints.
· Inhale (direct palm) or diffuse eucalyptus oil to lift the heart. Diffuse eucalyptus oil to disinfect and repel insects.
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPES
· Easy Breathing Blend: 4 drops Eastern hemlock oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil, 2 drops and 4 drops . Add to steaming water and inhale several times daily or add to ½ oz unscented balm and rub on chest as needed.
· Household Cleansing Spray: 12 drops , 12 drops eucalyptus, 12 drops and 12 drops cajeput mixed with water in an 8 oz spray bottle.
· Bug and Mosquito Spray: 8 drops , 8 drops , 4 drops , 8 drops , 4 drops mixed with 4 oz. of distilled water in spray bottle. Shake and spray to repel bugs and soothe bites.
· Free Breath: 2 drops , 4 drops , 4 drops and 2 drops eucalyptus. Diffuse, or use inhalation therapy, or mix several drops in 1 oz of and apply topically to chest.
Eucalyptus oil is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing. People with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus oil. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches. Do not take eucalyptus essential oil internally.
Ingredeitns(INCI): Eucalyptus globulusoil