8. CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. make a purchase for purposes that cannot be attributed to either your commercial or your independent professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. one by email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) you have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. We use the same method for this re-payment.
Means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to send back or hand over the goods to us in any case within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Company : Elfeya Cosmetics Ltd.
Address : Sofia 1000, Slavianska 38a Street, Republic of Bulgaria
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of revocation
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- When delivering goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- on delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery or
- Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for adequate protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage due to defective packaging.
- Before returning the product, please call us at [ No.] to announce the return. In this way you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
- Please note that the modalities mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3 above are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.