Pure and Natural brightening serum for face and neck for all skin types – evens out the complexion, restores the healthy glow of the skin and reduces the signs of fatigue on the face. Suitable as a daily step of facial care before applying cream-care or on its own for younger or oily skin. Ideal as a base for even makeup application. Non-comedogenic. No alcohol or added water.
Especially suitable for combination and imperfection-prone skin. It reduces the secretion of excess sebum while hydrating and nourishing to even out the complexion and restore the smooth surface of the face. It has an antibacterial and purifying effect that protects the skin from the formation of pimples and blackheads. Balances the skin, reduces redness, softens and smoothes.
100% organic composition and 100% concentration of active ingredients for optimal effect and visible results in a short period of use. 100% satisfaction with results.*
Nominated for Innovative Organic Product of the Year Eco Life Scandinavia 2019, Malmö, Sweden. Featured several times in the organic cosmetics and eco-lifestyle sections of Vogue UK. Certified in Italy by COSMOS ORGANIC.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
BRIGHTENS AND EVENTS THE SKIN
FIGHTS THE SIGNS OF FATIGUE
PREVENTS THE APPEARANCE OF Pimples, BLACK DOTS
HELPS REGULATE EXCESS SEBUM
KEEPS SKIN CLEAN AND CALM
*user study among 35 women aged 18-45, application 2 times a day for 3 weeks – Pure and Natural Brightening Serum.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba)Seed Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil*, Matricaria chamomilla oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Benzyl benzoate**, Benzil Salicylate**
*from organic farming
**as part of essential oil
Active botanical extracts are combined to meet the three main needs of the facial skin – cleansing, nourishing and soothing. These are the three main reasons why the signs of fatigue and the effect of a hostile external environment become more visible in our modern day-to-day life. The skin becomes gray in color, loses softness and integrity – dry roughness, pimples and asymmetric greasiness appear.
This product was created and awarded with international awards precisely because of its “intelligently” combined composition – a universal product that provides every skin type with exactly what it needs. An ideal makeup base – one product – many uses.
JOJOBA oil has the property of regulating the hydro-lipid balance of the skin. It is absorbed without leaving greasy marks on the face, softens the skin and helps it retain moisture. It has a similar structure to that of the natural fats in the skin, and this makes it one of the most easily absorbed vegetable oils. Does not leave greasy marks after application.
SWEET ALMOND oil is rich in magnesium, iron and vitamins that nourish the skin and relieve the symptoms of dryness. It smoothes and softens dry rough patches. GRAPE SEED oil contains proanthocyanides – one of the most powerful natural antioxidants. They have anti-allergic properties and counteract free radicals. Grape seed oil improves circulation and helps reduce dark circles under the eyes and delay the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
TEA TREE oil has an anti-bacterial and purifying effect. It is an ideal ally in the fight against imperfections and excess sebum, which are an increasingly common problem for people of all ages (largely a consequence of polluted city air). Reduces pimples, prevents their recurrence, reduces blackheads and reduces oiliness in the T-zone of the face.
CHAMOMILE oil is valuable because of its strong nourishing properties and ability to absorb deeply into the skin, reducing redness and irritation. It has a strong pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect, increases the elasticity of the skin and helps it stay healthy. Together with LAVENDER essential oil, it soothes and restores a naturally even complexion. Its therapeutic properties are extremely beneficial for the skin, being used to clean scratches, bruises and skin irritations. The aroma of lavender oil is soothing and balancing – physically and mentally. Lavender oil promotes sleep, making our face serum ideal for the evening before bed too.
To make the skin care ritual even more sensual, we have also added exotic Ylang Ylang oil, which has a rebalancing effect on the mind and body. An oriental fragrance with an element of mystery and magic – as true skin care should be – delight.
Apply several drops of the serum morning and evening on cleansed face and neck. Massage until absorption with gentle circular motions, always in direction from chin to forehead. May be used as first step before applying your daily cream or SPF, also ideal as make up base.
FACE TREATMENT ROUTINES
Face oils can be a great addition to your skincare routine, but it’s important to use them properly to get the best results. Here are some tips on using face oil:
- Choose the right oil for your skin type: There are different types of face oils available, and it’s important to choose the one that works best for your skin type. For example, if you have dry skin, you may want to use a heavier oil like avocado or argan oil, while if you have oily skin, you may want to use a lighter oil like jojoba or grapeseed oil.
- Use it after cleansing and toning: Face oil should be used after you have cleansed and toned your skin. Apply a few drops of the oil to your palms, rub your hands together, and then gently massage the oil onto your face and neck.
- Don’t use too much: A little goes a long way with face oil, so you don’t need to use a lot. Start with a small amount and add more if necessary. If you use too much, it can leave your skin feeling greasy.
- Use it as part of your nighttime routine: Face oil is best used at night as part of your skincare routine. It can help to hydrate and nourish your skin while you sleep.
- Use it in combination with other skincare products: Face oil can be used in combination with other skincare products, such as moisturizers and serums. Apply the face oil last to help seal in the moisture from the other products.
- Be patient: It may take some time to see the benefits of using face oil. Be patient and consistent with your use to see the best results.